Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 21/22 Pictures






I have been bad about posting the pictures the last two weeks. I have posted 2 weeks worth of pictures. The one in the strip shirt was at 21 weeks.










We have been working really hard at fixing up the house. We had a friend come over and suggest we change our doors in the house, we took her suggestion and it has been a lot of work. Everything looks a lot better with the new doors but what a two weeks. When I get the house done and cleaned I will post pictures of everything we have done to the house. All we have left to do is our bedroom and then the nursery. We already have the paint picked out for our room.


Well tomorrow is the big day. We go to the dr. in the morning and have a sonogram. Then we have an appointment with the dr. that is going to deliver us. I will post tomorrow the results of the sonogram and how everything is progressing.


Until then....

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the turquoise shirt and black skirt! You look so cute & pregnant and I LOVE it! Makes me want to have another baby! ;)

    ReplyDelete