Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nursery Updates!!!

Well it's official the nursery is done. It's amazing how much we have done in the past week. I have the room painted, and I picked up the furniture this weekend. We have the room decorated (sort of) and we are ready to go. I am still thinking about different ways to arrange the furniture so it may change. The furniture we got is large and the room is small so we do not have many options.

I will get some pictures up. It is really hard to take pictures in the room with it being so small. Let me see what I can do.

I am going to the Dr. this afternoon for my 26 week appointment. I have already taken my glucose test and I have not heard back from them so I am assuming everything is ok (we will find out today).

Baby is doing really well. She is active more and more each day. This morning was the first morning my alarm really bothered her. I guess she was sleeping really well. When the alarm went off she started kicking me, like what are you doing mom. Some days she is not as active, I guess it depends on how much I am doing. I can tell she is definitely getting bigger and stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment