Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trip

I am 19 weeks. 1 more week until I am half way! Wow this is going by really quickly. I did not gain any weight this week. My clothes are a lot tighter, I am not sure what I am going to do about my work clothes next week, I may have an issue. I have had a few people comment on my belly this week at work, they can definitely tell that I am showing. I will try and get this weeks picture up soon.

We finished our guest room, it looks really good. I do not have pictures taken yet, but I will try and get some taken next week.

We are in Albuquerque for the weekend. It is really nice to see my mom and family. She has been begging us to come out here for a long time, we were able to get a good flight so we are here for the long weekend. My aunt made us a baby outfit and it is so cute, I can't wait to try it on the baby. She hand crocheted it and it is amazing. She must have spend a lot of time on it. I love it!

We are looking forward to finding out the sex and starting to work on the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment