Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week 17



Everything has been going really well. I have still been feeling well, I really can not be more blessed. Jason and I have lots going on right now getting ready for the baby. Currently we are in the middle of painting the house. We are almost done with the living and dining areas. We are really bad painters, so everything we are doing seams like it is taking us 10 times longer than it would take the normal person. Next we are going to move into the bedrooms. We will be waiting a little while to paint the nursery until we find out the sex. Once we get done with painting we are going to be getting new carpet. So many changes are going on right now, and we are excited about each and every one of them.

These pictures were taken yesterday. They are a lot better than the ones last week. I am actually smiling in the sideways shot, even though it does not look like it.

1 comment:

  1. You look great!!! Where have you gained 9 pounds? I gained nine pounds after I went to the bathroom on the pregnancy test and it came back positive. You are doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete