Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 18

Today I started my 18th week. I have been exercising most days which has been working well for me. I have still been feeling well. I go back to the Dr. on Tuesday. They will be looking at my lab results to see if there is anything else they will need to look for in my next sonogram. I am hoping everything is fine with the labs, they did some genetic screening tests. My clothes are getting tighter, I will have to go shopping soon. Jason is not happy about the shopping thing, but I will try and keep the spending to a minimum.

We are starting to think about paint colors for the nursery. We are done painting the living areas, next we are moving into the guest bedroom, then ours and then the nursery. We will be getting new carpet after that. Our house is really starting to come together. The major issue I still have with the house is the storage space.

I will take my 18 week pictures on Saturday and I will get them posted as soon as possible. Hopefully I will get this picture taking thing down and get some good pictures on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment